Thursday, December 8, 2011

This is a Neon Colored Can of Worms

I'll let you try and figure that one out.

This is a new blog. I am not a new blogger. I have blogged for several years on specific subjects, with a fairly significant level of success. I have written for professional newspapers. I have written for myself. I did well in high school English.

But enough about me. I have been pondering this blog for some time. It is a place where I can finally be free to write what I want, when I want, and not really care about hurting feelings or pissing off advertisers. I'll try to keep it generally clean, but there's no promises that it won't be controversial. Some of it will be relevant to you, some of it will be intersting to you. I promise that there will be no baby pictures, and I won't ever tell you about what I had for dinner unless it leads to some bigger conclusion about the world.

Sometimes, I wish I were Andy Rooney.

No comments:

Post a Comment